Amy tagged me and increased my learning curve. I didn't know how to link but I think I figured it out! Now I'm a "linker!" Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
And, here are six random things about myself...
1. I have 6 wonderful grandbabies--all born in even years: 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and on an even day of the month.
2. My husband's parents had to sign "permission" for him to marry me because he was so young! (They signed quickly without any hesitation either!)
3. I only had 2 pets while growing up--a chicken named Fluffy (really!) and a poodle named Louie.
4. My favorite candy from Sees is the milk-chocolate peanut cluster. Yum!
5. I probably watch t.v. a total of 2 hours per week--maximum.
6. I'm a jack of many trades; master of none. I've taken courses in watercolor painting, calligraphy, toll painting, piano, quilting, pottery, basket weaving, crochet, tennis, swimming, golf...oh yeah, I went to Charm School too! That's the one that really paid off!
I don't know a whole lot of bloggers, but I can tag Alli, Nese, Patricia, and Nikki.
Over 2 years later....
10 months ago