CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Check Out my Ideas on Celebraitons.com!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Acts of Garnish

Hey!  There's a great website called Think Garnish that has some really fun containers, straws, twine, boxes and "stuff" you can buy to make the ordinary look a bit extraordinary.  In addition to their store, they have a very fun blog with lots of great ideas for packaging goodies and putting together pretty presentations.  My favorite thing?  You can order just the amount you need.   The customer service is fantastic too, so I'm singing their praises! They had a fun promotion going called  Random Acts of Garnish, and I joined in.   It's like a random act of kindness in that it's about giving a little something to someone to thank them, or just to let them know they're special.  Garnish included some fun tags to attach to the little treat.

A surprise treat for my Brennah Claire. 
She made the track team so I filled a great little glassine bag from Garnish with Starbursts and attached the Random Acts of Garnish Tag. The striped bakery twine is from Garnish too and you can buy it by the foot.
A small token of thanks for my housekeeper and friend of 21 years.
The berry box is from Garnish.  It would be perfect for a lot of things--cookies, socks, chocolates, diamonds (just kidding)...  I tucked a plant and some hand lotion in the box and I think it will make her smile!

No comments: