CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Check Out my Ideas on Celebraitons.com!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Tailgate Party

My Tailgate Party ideas are published at celebrations.com.  I chose the Oakland A's colors because my family would want that. We've had some fun Tailgate Celebrations in that Oakland parking lot over the years.



Some fun ideas and recipes for my Pressed Sandwiches and Orzo Salad are here:
http://www.celebrations.com/article/tailgate-theme-birthday-party

You could probably adapt this Tailgate Party for a Giants game...It might not be as much fun, but you could try!  :)


I also made these sandwiches for a "finger food" party and cut them in about 2 inch squares. Weighting them and pressing them helps them stay together so well.
Enjoy!

No comments: