CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Check Out my Ideas on Celebraitons.com!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Lovin' February

I love February and everything "hearts."  A few little touches and I'm in the Valentine mood.  Here's a little "Before and After" for you:

BEFORE... a little heart-shaped grapevine wreath. 


I actually made my wreath from Wisteria vines that I scavenged after my husband trimmed the plant in the Summer. I pounded some nails into our fence in a heart-shape and then wound the vines around them. I let them dry in the hot sun for many days. When it was quite dry and would hold it's shape, I removed the nails and admired my new wreath.

AFTER...all dressed up and ready to go for Valentine's Day.




I like to keep it sweet and simple--a pink and white striped ribbon and a touch of greenery.  I hung this one on a cabinet rather than a wall.  I change it with the seasons and use it in lots of different ways. You may see this one again, in a whole new outfit.






No comments: