CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Check Out my Ideas on Celebraitons.com!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Linen Treat Bags




Pick Your Plum is a super fun site for craft supplies, fabrics, metal, hair goodies, accessories...you name it!  They have a daily e-mail to let you know what the item of the day is.  The prices are amazingly low,  the quality is excellent, and the customer service is absolutely pleasurable. Check it out.



My recent purchase was some linen and burlap bags.  These are going to make great little party favors, they can hold a little gift, a Starbucks card will fit perfectly, and I'm still making up reasons to fill these little guys up.  I used rubber stamps and ink to decorate the bags and filled them with some yummy chocolate caramels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you order the bags from?

Periwinkle said...

Hi Jane,
I ordered my bags from pickyourplum.com